- Still providing coffee precision beyond compare, the Behmor Brazen Plus features all the things we adore about the first generation (temperature control, pre-soak function, elevation calibration and an overall amazing cup of coffee), but with a few essential upgrades. Experience maximum control as you pour your precisely brewed coffee from the improved thermal carafe. Choose from a flat bottom paper filter, or take advantage of the enhanced gold-tone permanent filter. Rest assured, because you’re brewing with a machine that meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America’s (SCAA) standard for quality home brewing.
Features and Functionality
- Mode Button: Where the programming happens! Under this function, easily program the brew start time, pre-soak time, brew temperature, clock time and calibrate your elevation.
- Auto-On: Program the Brazen Plus to auto start at any time of the day.
- Pre-soak Function: Allow your grounds to bloom for optimal flavor! Program the pre-soak function anywhere from 15 seconds to 4 minutes.
- Variable Temperature Control: Effortlessly set your preferred brew temperature between 190-210°F.
- Elevation Calibration: By telling the Brazen Plus how far above sea level you reside, this coffee maker automatically compensates for elevation changes and how that impacts boiling point.
- Insulated Stainless Steel Carafe: This helpful carafe keeps your coffee toasty for hours, without the fuss of a hot plate burner.
- Manual Release: Feel like trying your hand at a precise pour-over? Easily brew into a Chemex carafe as this function allows the Brazen Plus to release heated water into a container other than the stainless steel carafe. Set the water temperature, remove the carafe, and use your Brazen Plus as a kettle for your favorite pour-over or to brew tea!
- Large Filter Basket: The extra-capacity gold-tone permanent filter basket is 15% larger than the previous version’s basket, giving your grounds room to bloom without overflowing.
- Memory Save: The power may flicker from time to time (or be out for hours!), but the Brazen Plus will never forget your preferred settings.
- Water Capacity Indicators: Inside the spacious water reservoir you’ll notice water level lines. The maximum capacity will be marked (40 ounces), as well as the calibration fill line and a recommended smaller brew of 30 ounces.
- Large Shower Head: Coffee Grounds become fully saturated during the brew process, as the large shower head rains over all the grounds and pulses the water flow for ideal coffee extraction.
|How Does it Compare?||This upgraded brewer may resemble the previous Brazen (ok, it’s pretty much the spitting image of the earlier model!), but features the sought after updated carafe that pours coffee in your cup and not on your counter. The updated gold-tone permanent filter basket is also 15% larger than the previous version, allowing more room to bloom!|
|Tips and Tricks||NOTE: The Brazen Plus is designed specifically for 120V, 60 hz power sources, and will not function with a step up/down transformer.|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||13.0000|
|Material||Metal and Plastic|
|Reservoir Size||40 ounces|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Max/Min Ounces per Pot||Max: 40 ounces|
|Available Carafe Styles||Stainless Steel|
There are no reviews yet.