- Baratza’s Encore Grinder is an entry-level burr grinder that improved upon the features of the previous Maestro Plus generation. The upgraded gear box provides improved durability and decreased noisiness and 450RPMs. While it grinds fine enough for pressurized espresso systems, its not quite up to the precision required to work with non-pressurized espresso machines. This is an easy to use, easy to adjust grinder that offers a consistent grind at a good price.
Features and Functionality
- Lyrica purchase online australia Gear Box 2.0 – Baratza’s improved gear box makes this grinder more durable in the long run.
- http://daviddmorse.com/category/sermons/1-corinthians Great Wheels – At the heart of the Encore is the conical (cone-shaped) burr set. Swiss made and designed from hardened steel, this conical design offers consistent grinding action with minimal friction and heat buildup.
- Tolú Ultimate Quality Control – The Encore is designed to allow complete control with a flip of a switch. Choose from 40 grind settings by turning the bean hopper to the desired level and adjust as your preferences (and tastes!) change.
- order Lyrica Automatic (or Manual) – Control the grind more precisely with the manual button on the front of the unit, or use the on/off switch on its side for larger quantities.
- Easy Clean – The cutting wheel/grinding element easily lifts from the grinder for quick and frequent cleaning.
- Large Bean Hopper – Large for a home grinder, the hopper holds a half-pound of beans, or more than enough for several pots of coffee. Compatible with the bean hopper extension for additional capacity.
|How Does it Compare?||The grind range on the Encore is from 250 to 1200 microns. See Gail’s instructional video in the resources section on how to re-calibrate the burrs for the finest possible grind.|
|Tips and Tricks||Compatible with the Baratza bean hopper extension for additional capacity.|
|Suitable Applications||Coffee Press, Drip Coffee, Fine Drip / Pour Over|
|Minimum Time to Grind Double Shot||22 seconds | .8-1.1 g/sec|
|Minimum Time to Grind 8 Cup Drip||1 minute and 40 seconds|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||7.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||550 RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming – All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepped – Macro Settings Only|
|Grinder Style||Burr – Conical Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|